Sunday 14 July 2013

jul, 14th - 28/52....




the 52 Project: a portrait of the girls, once a week, every week in 2013.

day 1241 / 340:

Claya: loves dress-up but is not a fan of the crown....i'm guessing that she didn't want to play the part of the prince, on his steed, in this game

Limi: okay, this is not technically just a portrait of Limi but very much sums up the fact that she is a real nurturer and loves babies and playing pretend babies. in fact she keeps asking me whether we can get eight!! more Clayas. also, this is my godson, Gray, at one day old. any excuse to show him off!

the ones that caught my eye this week.....

11 comments:

  1. I'm super impressed at any mother going visiting with a one day old babe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we were actually the ones visiting....they couldn't keep us away :) but i agree with you....impressive that they let us in the door.

      Delete
  2. The most adorable post I've ever encountered for today. Love the inspiration in here. Got my eye on your next posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dee darling, it's July, not January xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha greta, wish that i could say that it was on purpose....but actually just down to tiredness,,,,,or a desire to wind the clock back to jan!

      Delete
  4. Thank you for the mention Dee! Love your beautiful blog x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Lottie, my pleasure....beautiful pics!

      Delete
  5. Dee, I'm so glad to have found you, though I'm not even sure how! Beautiful,beautiful pics and a gorgeous blog - I love your style. Have a wonderful weekend. Kate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Kate! it's a bit late for me to say have a good weekend too :) but have a fab week!

      Delete
  6. Oh oh! Whats happening. Have they found a kids toy in the brother??? So Cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails